Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Keep doing it!


As a follow up to my sea salt and olive oil blog. It is important to note that we do not stop nourishing our skin. Never! Ever, Ever! I say this because too many times we begin something and then after a couple of days or so the thrill, the feeling, the excitement is gone. This simply can not be when we are talking about our enclosure. Our skin is the largest organ on the body. Our skin protects us from the outside elements and acts as a filter for what you have going on inside of your body also. Our covering releases everything we consume. For example, have you ever went to your mom and said "man.....Mom look at my face, i think i'm breaking out!" Usually Moms response is "oh yeah, you are breaking out. What did you eat?" It's just that simple. A lot of times the good, the bad, and the ugly shows up and through your skin. So of course having great skin is all about what your putting in your body and what your putting on topically. But I am finding that both of these great to do's begin with regimen. The sea salt and olive oils role is to promote affordable maintenance for the average person and most fabulous! These two star ingredients are doable if with commit to doing them. I have had a couple of testimonies already from my last post and I am very exited to keep sharing "skin That glows".

No comments:

Post a Comment