Friday, January 4, 2013

Sharing results and comments with Nyisha Holliday of Holliday Sweets

      I am so elated that my dear friend Nyisha Holliday of Holliday Sweets wanted to share her experience on using "Austins lemon basil morning scrub."

   




Nyisha was concerned with oily acneous skin. I instructed her to gently use the scrub every other day. I explained that the combination of lemon and basil worked great together as an antibacterial agent for her routine and would also stimulate blood circulation. Plus the scent of lemons was invigorating and is a quick fix for those dull moments. The sea salt in the scrub removed daily toxins and unclogged the pores so that her skin was left with a clean surface. Nyisha also mentioned that she loved the how her face and body felt after using the body scrub. Yay! Thanks for Nyisha for your support!

1 comment:

  1. My skin is acne prone. I've gone to dermatologists and spent lots of money on prescriptions. Some worked and others did not. What I like about the scrub is that it simply worked and it is useful for many different things. It diminished inflamed pimples and the salt seems to prevent bacteria from seeping into my pores to cause more pimples. The oil gives my skin a nice glow without it being too oily. It's also a lot more affordable than my prescriptions and drug store solutions. Using the scrub on my body in the shower leaves my skin very smooth and protects it from over drying in the winter.

    I had my mom use the scrub and could see an immediate difference in her aging skin.

    Thanks Syreeta - the salt scrub is now part of my daily routine.

    ReplyDelete