Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sharing results and comments with Nytahya Malone

I had to share the excitement of yet another satisfied client, Miss Nytahya Malone. Before trying Austins Skincare Nytahya complained of itchy, dry, scaly skin during the winter. The lack of moisture she experienced drew her to a frenzy thus in search for a product that would give her a gentle exfoliation, and a sheer sheen of moisture. Here is what she had to say after using one of Austin's scrubs.

" I am so grateful for Austins Skincare lemon basil morning scrub. It was easy to use and it smelled like a fresh burst of sunshine every time I opened it. It made my skin feel like I had spent hundreds of dollars at the spa. The scrub leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. My mornings are not the same with this scrub!


2 comments:

  1. Nytahya says that this scrub cleans and put moisture in to your body at the same time while giving you a great glow. It has a great smell, and the salt grain are very fine so it doesn't harm your skin...I'm sooooo addicted this is a must buy everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, lack of moisture is normal in winter and it makes your skin rough and dull, so a good moisturizer is very essential for glowing skin in winter.Apart from this regular spa, facial care are also very important for radiant and younger looking skin.
    ______________
    Waxing Austin

    ReplyDelete