Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Taking dose of my own medicine.


Greetings All! I wanted to share my brief testimony. A couple of months ago I had to take a muscle relaxer for my chronic back pain. While administering the medicine I was struck with a terrible, terrible breakout! It was spreading like wild fire across my cheeks and chin. Tiny little papules filled with hardened sebum. (bumps with hard oil) I must say that I was really upset and didn't want to take the time to let nature take its course. I was aggravated about the side effects. I found myself drawn to tears from the hyperpigmentation and inflammation scarring my face. But then I convinced myself to take a dose of my own medicine. I started increasing my water intake. I used the lemon basil morning scrub gently in the morning and at night. Also I applied aloe vera directly to my face every night and slept with it on. And to my surprise, four weeks later I am "all better!" I had to share this because I really believe in being transparent. I hope this encourages someone to be proactive with their skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment